- Allgrip Industrial UK: Birmingham Sales Office 01384 424767
- Allgrip Industrial Ire: Castlerea Sales Office 094 9621283
If you are drilling holes for applications such as chemical anchors, re-bar fitting or standard anchors into substrates then the Duster Expert Extraction Drill Bits are going to save you considerable time and labour costs.
Available in 14mm to 35mm sizes and with the Heller SDS Max badge you know they are a quality drill bit. All you need is a standard M Class professional hoover to draw the dust out of the hole while drilling, the hoover is attached to the drill bit via fitting attached to the drill bit. All you must do is attach the hoover hose to the attached fitting and start drilling.
The health benefit is also a major consideration for you and your employees, no dust, no worries about dust getting into your employee’s lungs. No dust, no need for dust masks in a large percentage of the drilling you would normally wear one. The dust free benefit means you are not creating a “passive smoker syndrome”, the drilling dust cloud spreading to your other workers or worse to other contractor’s workers.
So where is the down side to “Dust Free Drilling”? There is none, reduced direct cost through reduced “Install Time” and reduced indirect costs through loss of work days due to illness or worse law suits due to chronic ill health because of poor health and safety procedures.
Watch the video of the product in action, it is under 3 minutes long, it will well worth your time.
- Extraction drills to drill and clean in one step: dust is extracted where it develops, directly within the hole
- Simple application and secure anchor installation: almost completely removes dust, making subsequent hole cleaning obsolete
- Cost-effective solution for end users: save time cleaning the hole and/or the surrounding area
- Equally durable and comparable performance to a standard drill
- Universal and flexible applicable with SDS-max hammers and regular professional vacuum cleaners
- New generation of hammer bits: powerful, fast & consistent
- Impeller cutting edge with 3 blades for more effective material removal
- Increased power transmission when drilling thanks to shaft-form head design
- Long service life thanks to extremely wear-resistant single-phase tungsten carbide alloy
- Robust head geometry thanks to embedded tungsten carbide head – will withstand multi impacts with reinforcement
- Extremely fast removal of dust without blow-out thanks to wide spiral form
- Optimised low-vibration triple spiral
- DuraTec hardening technique by means of high-temperature soldering and shot-blasting technology
- Available for all conventional systems and machines: UN, SuperCut and the new Starlock System
- Comprehensive range for wood, metal, stone and concrete as well as plastics and silicone
- Very long service life thanks to accurate processing and high-grade materials
Allgrip Industrial Ireland & UK are very proud re-sellers to end users of such a world leader as Heller. We carry stock at both our distribution facilities in Stourbridge, Birmingham and Castlerea, Ireland. This allows us to offer the next day delivery service that works well for our customers. The numbers below are our sales offices should you need to make enquiries or place an order.
1. Allgrip Industrial UK: Birmingham Sales Office 01384 424767
2. Allgrip Industrial Ireland: Castlerea Sales Office 094 9621283
3. John Twohig +353 (0)87 234 2238 or email@example.com
Download the Allgrip Industrial Catalogue here.